1. Jing, J., Zhang, Z., Qi, M. , & Gao, H.* (2021). The fronto-central N2 but not parietal P3 reflects response inhibition in the count/no-count task. Psychological Research.
2. Zhang, Z., Jing, J., Qi, M.*, & Gao, H.* (2021). Response inhibition and memory updating in the count/nocount task: an ERP study. Experimental Brain Research, 1-10.
3. Cui, Y., Jing, J., Dong, C., Qi, M., Gao H.* (2021) The influence of SOA on working memory guidance of attention, Journal of Cognitive Psychology.
4. Wang, W., Qi, M.* , & Gao, H.* (2021). An ERP investigation of the Working Memory Stroop effect. Neuropsychologia, 152(11): 107752
5. Shi, R., Gao, H.*, & Zhang, Q.* (2021). The extent of center-surround inhibition for colored items in working memory. Memory & Cognition, 49, 733–746
6. Qi, M. & Gao, H.* (2020). Acute psychological stress promotes general alertness and attentional control processes: an ERP study. Psychophysiology, 57(4): 13521.
7. Pang, C., Qi, M., & Gao, H.*. (2020). Influence of global precedence on spatial stroop effect. Acta Psychologica, 208: 103116
8. Gao, H., Qi, M., & Zhang, Q. (2019). Elaborately rehearsed information can be forgotten: a new paradigm to investigate directed forgetting. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, 164: 107063.
9. Gao, H.*, Qi, M.*, & Zhang, Q. (2019). Forgetting cues are ineffective in promoting forgetting in the item-method directed forgetting paradigm. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 144, 25–33.
10. Jing, J., Qi, M., Gao, H.* , & Zhang, Q.* (2019). The role of forgetting cues in directed forgetting: ceasing maintenance rehearsal. Acta Psychologica, 199: 102922.
11. Gao, H., Qi, M., & Zhang, Q. (2018). Frontal Control Process in Intentional Forgetting: Electrophysiological Evidence. Frontiers in neuroscience, 11: 757.
12. Qi, M.*, Gao, H.*, & Liu, G. (2018). The effect of mild acute psychological stress on attention processing: an ERP study. Experimental brain research, 236(7), 2061–2071.
13. Gao, H., Qi, M., & Zhang, Q. (2017). Response inhibition is more effortful than response activation: behavioral and electrophysiological evidence. Neuroreport, 28(7), 404–407.
14. Qi, M.#, Gao, H.#, & Liu, G. (2017). Effect of acute psychological stress on response inhibition: an event-related potential study. Behavioural brain research, 323, 32–37.
15. Gao, H., Cao, B., Qi, M., Wang, J., Zhang, Q., & Li, F. (2016). Two stages of directed forgetting: Electrophysiological evidence from a short-term memory task. Psychophysiology, 53(6), 806–813.
16. Gao, H., Cao, B., Zhang, Q., Qi, M., Li, F., & Li, H. (2016). Intending to forget is not easy: behavioral and electrophysiological evidence. International journal of psychophysiology, 104, 1–9.
17. Gao, H., Cai, X., Li, F., Zhang, S., & Li, H. (2016). How the brain detects invariance and inhibits variance during category induction. Neuroscience letters, 626, 174–181.